Desire to design a turntable that is advanced by performance, as well as elegant and compact by dimensions, brought us to Elgar DCX. We named it after English composer Edward Elgar, who was the first composer of classical music to take the gramophone seriously, as well as the composer of our favorite cello concerto - the Cello Concerto in E minor.
- Drive: electronically controlled quality DC motor
- Speeds: 33.33 and 45.00 RPM with fine speed adjustment feature
- Bearing: inverted solid brass/stainless steel; Derlin thrust plate
- Platter: 40mm thick 3.2kg weighing, machined from laminated Acrylic
- Chassis: T-shaped aluminum main plinth with 3-point de-coupled aluminum sub-plinth construction
- Finish: silver anodized aluminum
- Extras: (accessories)2 exchangeable arm-boards for 9" Jelco and Rega/Origin Live/Audio Note tone arms; set of 6mm high spacers (for VTA setting); SA cover - Acrylic made dust cover
- Power: AC 230V/50Hz; DC input 12V/300mA
- Dimensions: 430x350x160mm (WxDxH) overall
- Net weight: 10kg
- Packaging: 530x400x260mm (WxDxH)
- Shipping weight: 13kg
OBS! Levereras som standard utan tonarm och pickup. Kontakta oss för förslag på kombinationer!