JBL Synthesis 4349
2-vägsmonitor med horndiskant och 12" baselement.
Finns för demo!
The JBL 4349 Studio Monitor is a compact, high-performance monitor loudspeaker built around the patented JBL D2415K dual-1.5-inch compression driver mated to a large format horn, paired with a 12-inch, cast-frame Pure-pulp cone woofer. This combination delivers music with authority and accuracy not possible with traditional loudspeaker designs.
- Patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn, precision-molded in Sonoglass
- Patented D2415K dual 1.5-inch (38mm) high-frequency compression driver
- 12-inch (300mm) cast frame, Pure-pulp cone woofer with 3-inch voice coil
- Classic Studio Monitor design with premium finishes including satin Walnut wood veneer with blue grille or satin Black Walnut wood veneer with black grille
- Type: 2-way monitor loudspeaker
- Low Frequency Driver: 12" (300mm) Pure Pulp cone woofer (JW300PG-8)
- High Frequency Driver: D2415K, 1.5-inch (37.9mm) annular ring, Teonex® diaphragm compression driver with advanced HDI™ geometry horn molded in Sonoglass
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 200 WRMS
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity: 91 dB/2.83V/1m
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Coverage Angle, -6 dB @ 20kHz 80 x 70 Degrees (Hor x Vert)
- Coverage Angle, -6 dB @ 10kHz 100 x 100 Degrees (Hor x Vert)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5 kHz
- Enclosure Type: V-braced front-ported cabinet
- Grille Feature: Monitor style to match horn mating features, supplied in dark blue (with walnut cabinet) and black (with black cabinet)
- Controls: HF and UHF tone controls
- Input Type: Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts with shorting straps
- Matching stand: JS-120
Mer information om produkten - Tillverkarens hemsida.
« Bakåt | Skriv ut | Märke: JBL Synthesis