Extremt fin signalkabel.
Nordost Valhalla 2 Signalkabel
The Valhalla 2 Interconnect consists of 10 conductors made from solid, optimized diameter 99.999999% oxygen free copper, each plated with 85 microns of silver. Its surface is highly polished and treated before a precision Dual Mono-Filament wrap is applied. A precision FEP tube is then extruded over each conductor. The ten FEP tubes are then bonded with a proprietary technique to create a tubular interconnect cable, enclosed in two layers of silver shielding. The V2 interconnect is offered with an RCA or XLR HOLO:PLUG™.
V2 is extremely fast, at over 87% the speed of light. It transmits wide bandwidth signals with incredible speed and minimum phase shift. The V2 cable is state of the art, bettered only by the mighty Odin. It delivers incredible transient response and dynamic resolution so that no musical detail is lost. Each Valhalla 2 interconnect cable is hand built in the USA with HOLO:PLUG™ RCA phono plugs or gold HOLO:PLUG™ XLR connectors.
- High purity class 1.1 extruded FEP
- Construction: Dual Mono-Filament with two layers of silver plated shielding
- Conductors: 10 x 24 AWG Solid-core
- Material: 85 microns of silver extruded over 99.999999 OFC
- Connectors: HOLO:PLUG™ Gold plated RCA/XLR
- Dielectric Constant: 1.38
- Capacitance: 17.0pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.076 uH/ft
- Propagation Delay: 87% speed of light