Heed Audio Canalot III
Fantastisk hörlursförstärkare med separat nätdel.
The Canalot is akin to a nice black brick on steroids. The classic design of Heed Modular devices meets the high-tech solutions of the digital world and in addition, our unique speaker driving system. If you are not into the many-box hi-fi racks or space-eating speakers and amplifiers, Canalot provides a nice alternative.
Like the Canamp, this is also a two-stage amplifier, and has a pure class-A output stage as well. But similarities end here. Canalot is a rare piece amongst the headphone amplifiers with its RC-coupled output. It almost works like our Transcap-technology amplifiers, conveying all of their benefits. Of course, the power delivery system is tuned to the lower demands of the headphones.
Nice connectivity is always a pleasure. The Canalot can utilize our DAC and USB cards, and can work like a 192 kHz / 24 bit capable digital-analogue converter with either a computer or any S/PDIF-output sources (DAC and USB cards are optional).
For a nice and smooth sound the Canalot has a regulated power supply. It works well with the supplied outboard PSU, but of course, there is always an upgrade option. Q-PSU 3 is the next step up with its generously sized linear, regulated power rails.
- Inputs: 1x analogue / 1x S/PDIF RCA / 1x USB
- Outputs: 2x 6.35mm headphone / 1x line out
- Frequency response (+0, -1 dB): 6 Hz – 260 kHz
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ
- Gain: 20 dB
- Input sensitivity: 320 mV
- Power: 200 mW (32 Ω) / 100 mW (120 Ω) / 20 mW (600 Ω)
- SNR: > 100 dB
- Upgrade card options: 1 DAC 1.3 / 1 USB 2.0
- Supported sampling frequencies: 44.1 / 48 / 88.1 / 96 / 192 kHz
- Power supply options: X-PSU (standard) / Q-PSU 3 / Obelisk PX
- Max. consumption: 17 W
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.5 x 7.5 x 25 cm
Mer information om produkten - Tillverkarens hemsida.
« Bakåt | Skriv ut | Märke: Heed Audio