Moving coil-pickup med fantastisk basåtergivning
Dynavector DV-XX2 MkII
The DV XX-1 was the first cartridge to feature a "magnetic flux damper" (patent) and softened magnetism" (patent) processes that reject the magnetic fluctuation that is detrimental to a moving coil cartridges performance.
The The DV XX-2 MKII retains the benefit of the flux damper but features the Alinco-5 magnet and the similar rigid construction to the Te Kaitora Rua. Alnico magnets exhibit high magnetic flux density combining with a low coercive therefore magnetic resistance is lower than other magnetic types such as rare earth and ferrite, providing the exceptional stability of the XX-2 MKII output voltage. There is also the additional advantage of low magnetic and electrical resistance contributing to a discernable improvement in sound quality.
The XX-2MKII also exhibits deep powerful bass, treble is both clear and lively possessing none of the hardness found in many moving coil designs.
The XX-2MKII also features a 6 mm solid boron cantilever fitted with a Pathfinder Line contact stylus. PCOCC (pure copper ohno continuous casting process) copper wire is used for the coil. The output voltage of 0.28mV is higher than that of the XX-2 and 6 ohms impedance are suited to most moving coil phono stages.
For ridgity of construction the XX-2 MKII cartridge body is machined from 7075 aluminium the hardest available. However, having only a total weight of only 8.9 grams it is suitable for a variety of popular tonearms.
- Typ: MC med låg utnivå, Alnico-magneter med flödesdämpning
- Utsignal: 0,28mV (1KHz, 5cm/sek)
- Kanalseparation: 30 dB (1KHz)
- Kanalbalans: 1,0 dB (1KHz)
- Frekvensomfång: 20 - 20,000Hz (± 1 dB)
- Komplians: 10 x 10-6 cm/dyn
- Nåltryck: 1,8-2,2 gram
- Impedans: 6 ohm
- Rekommenderat lastmotstånd: > 30 ohm
- Nål: PF Line contact shape, nålradie 7 x 30 mikroner
- Nålrör: solid boron, 6 mm längd, 0,3 mm diameter
- Pickupens höjd (nålspets till topp): 18,7 mm
- Vikt: 8,9 gram