Den mer rumsrena varianten av W8000..
The JERN W9000 is a new compact on-wall loudspeaker from JERN®. It has a 32 cm round shape cast in iron for a discreet design. It fits in everywhere – either as an on-wall installation or mounted in the ceiling. A bracket for on-wall installation is included.
The JERN W9000 loudspeaker comes with either white or black cloth, which covers the front of the cabinet.
Standard cloth colors currently available are white and black.
The cabinet sides are visible and the available colors are Nordic Black, Polar White, Casting Grey, and Fine Red.
The terminals are gold-plated 5-way binding posts, for spades, banana plugs, or wire.
The tweeter is a 22 mm diameter dome, this gives wider dispersion of high frequencies off-axis than the normal 25 mm tweeters.
It has a specially developed 5 1/2 ” woofer, that makes good bass in a 5 liter closed cabinet.
The bass level is -6dB at 60 Hz, and when placed on a wall in a normal room, it will give bass down to 40 Hz.
This happens because the room gain increases the deep bass, and the W8001 is a closed cabinet, which only reduces the deep bass by 12 dB per octave.
Bass reflex cabinets reduce bass by 24 dB per octave, so they benefit less well from room gain.
Regarding the trademark name JERN®. In Danish, JERN means IRON, which refers to the cabinet material.
JERN® W9000 SPECIFICATION
- Design: Two way. Diameter is 32 cm, depth 10 cm. Cast cabinet for best transient response.
- Drive Units: 2 way 4 Ohm 40 Hz to 20.000 Hz 86 dB at 2,83V.
- Frequency response: 40 Hz to 20.000 Hz
- Comments: The tweeter is a 22 mm diameter, this gives wider dispersion of high frequencies off axis. Designed for on-wall mounted
- Crossover: 12dB/Octave custom-made crossover using Mundorf audio grade components.
- Amplifier requirements: 15 – 150W / 4 Ohm Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 86 dB Impedance 4Ω
Mer information om produkten - Tillverkarens hemsida.
« Bakåt | Skriv ut | Märke: Jern