Moon 780D v2
Flaggskepps-DAC från Kanadensiska Moon. Utrustad med MiND2, Bluetooth & DSD / DXD.
Moon lämnar 10-års garanti!
Being moved by the emotional power of music is a feeling one must experience to fully understand. The Evolution 780D redefines this experience by elevating it to an all new level. How? Through the use of a fully balanced dual-mono design using two DAC chips, each with 16 unique DAC circuits, that can decode virtually all digital audio formats (up to native DSD quad and PCM 32-bit / 384kHz). The heir apparent to the world-class MOON 750D, the new 780D will unleash dynamics and detail that you never thought existed in your digital audio files.
Amongst the numerous and varied digital inputs is our MiND (MOON intelligent Network Device) network player that allows for native DSD streaming over ethernet, as well as access to the TIDAL music service; a gateway to the largest online library of uncompressed music. Other internal features include our MOON Hybrid Power (MHP): a new, ultra-high performance power supply and a modular design to help make this revolutionary DAC as future-proof as possible.
Built like all Evolution-Class gear, the 780D’s chassis is made of aircraft-grade aluminum, with careful attention paid to minimizing vibrations. The signature outrigger triangular pillars provide stability and isolation from external vibrations and the extra-thick circuit boards reduce resistance. These qualities help the 780D portray an even greater sense of finesse, focus, bass slam and control. One listen is all it will take to be convinced.
Of course, all of the signature features you would expect in a MOON Evolution series product are present: SimLink™, i2DCf and M-LoVo, just to name a few, as well as external control ports for custom install environments.
Significant Design Features:
- Nine (9) digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), AES/EBU, SPDIF, Optical, aptX Bluetooth®, Ethernet and Wi-Fi.
- Power supply using new MOON Hybrid Power (MHP) for exceptionaly stable, ultra low noise DC output.
- Femto second (vs pico second) clock resulting in much lower jitter and consequently lower distortion.
- Twelve (12) stages of DC voltage regulation which includes two (2) stages of M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage Regulation) and four (4) stages of i2DCf (Independant Inductive DC Filtering).
- On-board programmable software for customization of the end-user interface.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Frequency response (full range): 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.0001%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.0001%
- Dynamic Range: 124dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 124dB @ full output
- Channel Separation: 120dB
- Intrinsic Jitter: 150 femto seconds RMS
- Analog Output @ 0dBFS: 2.0 Volts
- Analog output impedance: 100Ω
- PCM Bit-depth range: 16 - 32 bits
- PCM sampling frequency rates: 44.1 - 384kHz
- DSD sample rates: DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
- Shipping weight: 16kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.8 in. 47.6 x 10.2 x 42.7 cm
- Garanti: 10 år
Mer information om produkten - Tillverkarens hemsida.
« Bakåt | Skriv ut | Märke: Moon by Simaudio