Moon 430HA Nēo
High End hörlursförstärkare från Moon.
Finns för demo!
Moon lämnar 10-års garanti!
The Nēo 430HA is a genuine "tour de force" loaded with numerous state-of-the-art features. This fully balanced, pure analog amplifier includes an output stage using a discrete transconductance circuit topology, selectable gain setting (14 or 20dB), an oversized power supply and a defeatable analog crossfeed circuit. Rated at 667mW at 600 ohms and 8W at 50 ohms, the Nēo 430HA will effortlessly drive any headphone to its full potential.
For headphone enthusiasts who desire perfection, the Nēo 430HA is the ultimate solution. Borrowing various technologies from our more exotic and costlier Evolution series (M-LoVo, M-eVOL2) while incorporating the most advanced analog audio circuitry, the 430HA will achieve the very best possible sonic performance from your headphones. The optional DSD256 and 32-bit PCM capable DAC can be used with virtually any digital source such a computer for streaming music, satellite TV receiver or Blu-Ray player, offering the same fidelity as your music system.
The Nēo 430HA is the new reference for headphone amplification and is destined to create a whole new set standards for performance.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Nēo Series product are present such as 12V triggers and an RS-232 port for custom-install environments. Finally, the Nēo 430HA is available in three different finishes: the standard "all black", as well as special order "all silver" or "2-tone" (black & silver).
Nēo 430HA Technical Features:
- Defeatable analog Crossfeed circuit for better 'spacialization' and listening comfort
- Balanced Outputs hidden behind sliding front panel window (2x 3-pin XLR, 1x 4-pin XLR), as well as a 1/4" TRS jack, and both fixed & variable line-level single-ended RCA stereo pairs
- An oversized power supply using 2 toroidal transformers in conjunction with 8 stages of DC voltage regulation
- 4 stages of our M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit; a highly sophisticated circuit that is virtually free of noise, yielding an exceptionally fast, precise, and stable DC voltage. This circuit, found in the Evolution series 810LP Phono Preamplifier and 740P Preamplifier, results in a power supply with a virtually unmeasureable noise floor
- M-eVOL2 volume control circuit using MDAC's (operating in a current steering R-2R configuration) which alter the audio signal's amplitude, yielding no sonic degradation of the signal, regardless of the selected volume setting. This circuit, found in the Evolution series 600i & 700i Integrated Amplifiers and 740P Preamplifier, offers 530 steps and channel matching of 0.1dB
- 1 balanced XLR input and 3 single-ended line-level inputs,
including a front-mounted 1/8" mini-jack for personal media players
- Optional DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink
x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with virtually any digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM 16/44.4kHz to 24/192kHz (all inputs) and up to PCM 32/384kHz (USB input only)
- EuP compatible eco-friendly power (less than 0.5W) in standby mode with defeatable 20 minutes inactivity "auto shut off"
- 12 Volt trigger output for remote operations
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
- Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy
- Includes CRM-2 remote control.
Nēo 430HA Detailed Specifications:
- Type: Solid State
- Headphone Impedance: 20 - 600 Ω
- Configuration: Dual Mono - Differential
- Front Panel Controls: Standby · Gain · Display · Crossfeed · ← Input · Input → · Mute · MP · Volume Control
- Front Panel Display: Input · Volume · Sampling Frequency Rate (w/DAC)
- Front Panel LED Indicators: Standby · Crossfeed · Mute · MP
- Class Of Operation: Transconductance
- Balanced Inputs: XLR - 1 pair
- Single-ended Inputs: RCA - 2 pairs;
- Mini-jack Input (1/8"): 1
- Input Impedance: 22,000 Ω
- Output Device Type: Bipolar
- Balanced Headphone Outputs: One 4-Pin XLR; Two 3-Pin XLR
- Single Ended Headphone Outputs: One 1/4" TRS jack
- Single Ended Preamp Outputs: One fixed and One variable line-level pairs on RCA
- Output Power @ 600Ω: 667mW Watts
- Output Power @ 300Ω: 1.33W Watts
- Output Power @ 50Ω: 8W Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (±0.1dB)
- Frequency Response (Full Range): 2Hz-90kHz (+0/-3dB)
- Output Impedance: 0.22 Ω
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 120dB @ full power
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz (w/o Crossfeed): 110dB
- IMD: 0.005
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.005
- 12 Volt Trigger Input/Output Operation: Direct Logic (0V = off, 2V=on) using a 3.5mm mono jack with an output impedance of 1000Ω and current requirement of 12mA
- RS-232 Port: 9-pin female DB connector
- Power Consumption @ idle: 12 Watts
- AC Power Requirements: 120V / 60Hz 220-240V / 50Hz
- Fuse Replacement (all voltages): 0.5A Long fast blow
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.9 x 3.5 x 13.8 in. (42.9 x 8.9 x 35.1 cm.)
Optional Digital-to-Analog Converter:
- Digital Input Types: S/PDIF (RCA) x 2, USB x 1, TosLink x 1
- DSD Data Rates: Standard (2.8224MHz), Double (5.6448MHz) & Quadruple (11.2896)(via USB only)
- DSD Sample Rates: DSD 64, DSD 128 & DSD256 (via USB only)
- PCM Bit-depth range: 16 - 32 bits;(32-bit via USB only)
- PCM Sampling Frequency Rate range: 44.1 - 384kHz (352.8 & 384kHz via USB only)
- Frequency Response (audible): 20Hz - 20kHz +0/-0.2dB
- Frequency Response (full range): 2Hz - 72kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): < 0.001%
- IMD: < 0.004%
- Dynamic Range: > 120dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 116dB @ full output
- Slew Rate: 50V/µs
- Channel Separation: > 116dB
- Low Level Linearity: ±1.0dB to below 120dBFS
- Intrinsic Jitter: < 25 picoseconds RMS
- Garanti: 10 år
Mer information om produkten - Tillverkarens hemsida.
Vår kommentarHörlursförstärkare / Försteg / DSD-DAC i absolut världsklass!
« Bakåt | Skriv ut | Märke: Moon