Moon 260D Neo
High End CD-Transport med möjlighet att komplettera med ett DAC-kort i mycket hög klass.
Moon lämnar 10-års garanti!
The Nēo 260D CD Transport with optional 32-bit DAC is the next evolutionary step in combining high-performance, useful features, CD playback and music streaming all into one chassis.
Don't let the name fool you - this machine has nothing to do with the original MOON 260D, which was strictly a CD Player, albeit a very good one. The Nēo 260D borrows much of its technology from the more exotic and costlier 650D in the Evolution series.
Want to stream music directly from your computer? The Nēo 260D allows this to come alive for you. How about enjoying your favorite satellite movie channels with the audio fidelity of your music system? Again, the Nēo 260D delivers. Or perhaps listen to your Blu-Ray movies with the same fervor as your music collection. The Nēo 260D will satisfy that too. Then again, if you simply want to play your favorite CD's, the Nēo 260D does that with powerful digital technology that extracts every last musical detail from the disc.
The Nēo 260D provides superb flexibility as a result of it being a CD Transport and a DAC all-in-one. Thanks to its 32-bit processing engine, upsampling capabilities, hallmark MOON oversized power supplies and elaborate analog stages, the Nēo 260D's sonic performance is without equal in its price category. The DAC section is entirely optional, whereby you can easily add it later on, if not needed right now.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Nēo Series product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments. Finally, the Nēo 260D is available in three different finishes: the standard "all black", as well as special order "all silver" or "two-tone" (black & silver).
Nēo 260D Technical Features:
- Proprietary CD drive system mounted on our M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping, allowing ambient & spatial cues in your recordings to come to life like never before;
- Two (2) digital outputs: S/PDIF and AES/EBU.
- Oversized power supply with up to 13 stages of voltage regulation (5 for Transport and 8 for the DAC)
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design
- Includes CRM-2 remote control.
With Optional Digital-to-Analog Converter:
- True 32-bit asynchronous Digital-to-Analog converter
- Four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with virtually any digital source.
- Advanced analog signal path using a DC servo circuit and proprietary 18dB/octave analog filter
- USB input with galvanic isolation which eleminates all ground current (i.e. no electrical connection) between the USB device (computer, music server, etc.) and the 260D, preserving the accuracy of the audio signal.
Nēo 260D Detailed Specifications:
- Configuration: Single-ended
- Front Panel Controls: Standby,Program,Display, Repeat, Input, Random, Time, Open/Close, Play,Pause, Scan/Skip Forward, Scan/Skip Backward, Stop
- Front Panel Display: Track number, Time - elapsed or remaining (track / disc), Sampling Frequency Rate
- Front Panel LED Indicators: Program, Repeat - current track, Repeat - entire disc, Random
- Digital Outputs (2): AES/EBU (XLR), S/PDIF (RCA)
- SimLink™ Port: 1 input + 1 output each on 1/8" mini-jack
- RS-232 Port: 9-pin female DB connector
- IR input: 1/8" mini-jack
- Remote Control: CRM-2 Full Function
- Power Consumption in Standby: 0.5 watts
- AC Power Requirements: 120V / 60Hz 220-240V / 50Hz
- Fuse Replacement: F1, All Voltages 500mA short slow blow
Fuse Replacement: F2, 120V / 220-240V, 200mA short slow blow / 100mA short slow blow
- Shipping weight: 16 lbs / 7.5 Kgs
- Dimensions: (w x h x d) 16.9 x 3.4 x 13.1 in. (42.9 x 8.6 x 33.3 cm.)
Optional Digital-to-Analog Converter:
- DAC / Digital Filter: Asynchronous 32-bit
- Frequency Response: (full range) 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB (external source)
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS:(A-weighted), < 0.001 %
- IMD: < 0.001 %
- Dynamic Range: > 120dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 120dB @ full output
- Channel Separation: > 116dB
- Low Level Linearity: < ±0.25dB at -90dBFS
- Intrinsic Jitter: < 1 picosecond RMS
- Analog Outputs - Balanced: 1 pair XLR
- Analog Outputs - Single-Ended: 1 pair RCA
- Analog Output Impedance: (XLR/RCA) 75Ω
- Max. Analog Output @ 0dBFS: 2.0 Volts (XLR/RCA)
- Bit-depth range: 16 - 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency Rate range: 44.1 - 192kHz (up to 96kHz for TosLink)
- Digital Inputs (4): USB x 1, TosLink x 1, S/PDIF (RCA) x 2
- Garanti: 10 år
Mer information om produkten - Tillverkarens hemsida.
Varugrupper: CD-Spelare, CD-Transporter, D/A-Omvandlare
« Bakåt | Skriv ut | Märke: Moon by Simaudio