High End DAC med CD-transport!
Moon lämnar 10-års garanti!
The MOON 650D follows in the footsteps of the highly acclaimed 750D. Applying what is commonly referred to as trickle-down technology, we have created a product that yields almost all of the 750D’s performance, but at a more accessible price-point. True 32-bit fully asynchronous digital audio playback is achieved by the 650D using a fully balanced differential design featuring our own M-AJiC32 circuitry (an asynchronous jitter elimination system). Built around the ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC operating in 32-bit Hyperstream™ (ES9016), the conversion process uses an astonishing 8 DAC’s per channel. The final result is a product that will breakdown all the barriers, bringing you closer to the music than ever before, regardless of how your digital media is stored, be it on a CD, computer, music server, etc.
The back panel features a complete array of digital input and output connections to meet all the needs of today’s ever-widening technologies, allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source. The front panel includes a disc drawer for our own proprietary drive mechanism which represents a fifth input. As well, an optional outboard power supply (820S) is available to further enhance the already astonishing performance of the MOON 650D.
Of course, all of the signature features you would expect in a MOON Evolution series digital product are present: our M-Quattro floating suspension, SimLink™, i²DCf, just to name a few, as well as both RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Significant Design Features:
- Proprietary CD drive system mounted on our M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension.
- Separate digital and analog power supplies, each with their own toroidal transformer.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i2DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 18 stages in all.
- Four (4) digital inputs (AES/EBU, S/PDIF, TosLink and USB) allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source.
- Two (2) digital outputs – AES/EBU and S/PDIF.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Frequency response (full range): 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.0001%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.0001%
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 120dB @ full output
- Channel Separation: 116dB
- Intrinsic Jitter: 1 picosecond RMS
- Analog Output @ 0dBFS: 2.0 Volts
- Analog output impedance: 100Ω
- Bit-depth range: 16 - 24 bits
- Sampling frequency rates: 44.1 - 192kHz
- Shipping weight: 35 lbs / 16 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.8 in. 47.6 x 10.2 x 42.7 cm
- Garanti: 10 år
Mer information om produkten - Tillverkarens hemsida.
Varugrupper: CD-Spelare, D/A-Omvandlare
« Bakåt | Skriv ut | Märke: Moon by Simaudio