Stereoslutsteg från mästarna i Kanada!
Moon By Simaudio Neo 330A
Bred directly from the Evolution Series, the Nēo 330A represents not only an amazing value, but also amazing sound, period. It delivers a tight, extended and superbly authorative bass with power, weight and articulation. Vocals and cymbals float in a musical space filled with the air and natural ambience of a musical performance. When mated with the Nēo 350P Preamplifier, the combination provides a musical performance so complete and satisfying that one wonders if it can get any better.
Technically, the Nēo 330A is the stereo version of the flagship Nēo 400M Monoblock Amplifiers. Like all MOON products, the 330A is built to the highest standards of materials, quality control, reliability and performance that has made MOON products so famous and respected around the world.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Nēo Series amplifier are present such as 12V triggers and an RS-232 port for custom-install environments.
Significant Design Features:
- Balanced differential circuitry.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- An oversized power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- A high damping factor yielding superior musical dynamics, improved signal speed & refined timbre accuracy.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic
- Output Power at 8Ω: 125 Watts per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 250 Watts per channel
- Output Power - Bridged mono at 8Ω: 400 Watts
- Input Sensitivity: 800mV RMS
- Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
- Gain: 31dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 100dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 125kHz +0/-3dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt): 0.02%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 watts): 0.05%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping weight: 33 lbs / 15 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.0 in. 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.6 cm.