Demo-ex i Two Tone. Toppskick!
Moon By Simaudio 600i V2
Intended to meet the needs of the most demanding music connoisseurs, it is fully differential dual-mono design, rated at 125 watts/channel into 8Ohms, offering authority, finesse and superb control. Using a variety of new technologies developed since the introduction of the Evolution Series, the 600i v2 provides more sonic transparency and accuracy than ever before.
New technologies include (i) the M-eVOL2 volume control, with a phenomenal 530 steps, allowing for an extremely precise level adjustment just like the 850P Preamplifier; (ii) MOON output transistors, specifically designed for use in our amplifiers, provide tighter and more visceral bass performance, as well as unprecedented linearity throughout the entire frequency spectrum; (iii) An input stage circuit which reduces noise, preserving image focus and integrity like never before. Although rated at "only" 125W per channel, the MOON 600i v2 embodies both authority and finesse at all levels that suggests a much more powerful amplifier, just like all MOON products before it.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Evolution Series products are present such as our "no overall feedback" amplification circuitry, SimLink™ and M-Lock, just to name a few, as well as both RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
The MOON 600i v2 is the gateway into the products. Now in version 2 guise, this new 600i elevates the performance standard to an even higher evel than its predecessor.
Based on the 600i’s award-winning reputation, the v2 pushes the envelope with an even more natural and musical sound that will challenge far more expensive products. Increased resolution allows you to hear deep into the musical detail, unleashing micro information you didn’t know was there. Bass articulation is tighter, punchier and fuller. Voices float in the sound space with more air and life around them. The true emotion of music is expressed with more clarity than before.
Connectivity and ergonomics are maintained at a high level, allowing the 600i v2 to retain its excellent flexibility and configurability into a wide variety of high-performance applications. The 600i v2 is the latest and ultimate expression of affordable excellence in performance within the MOON high-class family of amplifiers.
Significant Design Features:
- Our “no overall feedback” amplifier circuit design for more accurate musical reproduction.
- -An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 600i’s volume control is bypassed.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 125 Watts per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 250 Watts per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 490mV - 6.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 23,700Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR): 4 pairs / 1 pair
- Gain: 37dB
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 watts): 0.04%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping weight: 48 lbs / 21 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 18.1 in. 47,6 x 10,2 46,0 cm.