Riktigt fint RIAA-steg från Moon.
Moon By Simaudio 310LP
The finest mid-priced phono preamplifier just got even better. The Nēo 310LP elevates the performance of its highly acclaimed predecessor to another level.
Improving on already great performance is no easy task. When an audio component works so well, why change it ? Thanks to various emerging technologies, several design enhancements became available, opening up a window of opportunity to (i) upgrade the sonics of the original 310LP and (ii) reduce the noise floor of its onboard power supply. Consequently, this diminishes the need for an external power supply.
The result is an even quieter phono preamplifier which means you will experience a blacker background and even more lifelike musical reproduction. Combine this with all the MOON hallmarks: clean, powerful, fast extended bass an open midrange and airy extended high frequencies, mid-priced phono preamplifier performance has just taken a major leap forward. To further these significant enhancements, the Nēo 310LP is housed in a very stylish half width chassis.
Within the confines of this chassis are numerous end-user adjustments for resistance loading, capacitance loading and gain level. Going one step further, you can even chose from two different equalization curves; either the RIAA curve or the IEC curve.
Rounding out this package are balanced outputs that allow you to take full advantage of connectivity to a balanced preamplifier or integrated for a significant improvement in noise floor, dynamics and midrange transparency.
Significant Design Features:
- Large isolated power supply on a separate circuit board using a toroidal transformer with 2 stages of voltage regulation
- Single-ended RCA and Balanced XLR output connectors.
- Can be driven with a compatible external power supply.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i2DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 2 stages in all.
- Power supply features custom MOON electrolytic capacitors.
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in greater sonic accuracy and dramatically improved signal to-noise ratio.
- A symmetrical circuit design with accurate matching of the very finest high quality electronic components.
- S/N Ratio (full scale @ 40dB gain): 110dBr
- S/N Ratio (full scale @ 66dB gain): 88dBr
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -100dB
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.001%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
- Input overload @ 40dB gain: 58mV RMS @ 1kHz
- Input overload @ 66dB gain: 3.0mV RMS @ 1kHz
- Shipping weight: 7.0 lbs. / 3.1 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 7.0 x 3.0 x 11.0 in. 17.8 x 7.6 x 28.0 cm.